FLEX YOUR CREATIVE JUICES,
DESIGN YOUR IDEAL KIT!
Listen up fans! Here's a chance to see your design being worn by the players of your favourite team!
Invest your time whilst at home, to flex your creative juices beyond limits and take part in the official Kerala Blasters FC Kit Design Competition for the upcoming season. The best design will be selected as the official THIRD KIT for Kerala Blasters during ISL season 2020-21.
Good Luck! Let the designs flow!
Contest Timelines : 17th July 2020 to 26th July 2020
WHAT ARE THE RULES & DESIGN GUIDELINES?
Design Theme : #SaluteOurHeroes
Background : To express gratitude to all front-line workers, who have risked their lives for the safety of fellow beings during the COVID-19 pandemic and as a tribute to their brave hearts, KBFC has initiated a #SaluteOurHeroes campaign on our social media handles which we’d like to extend to the pitch as well. The kit design, hence, must be inspired from this theme.
- Kit design includes: Jersey, shorts and stockings.
- Jersey Colour: As per the preference of the designer except shades of green (including bluish green) and the colours of the Home Kit (Yellow and Blue).
- Jersey and shorts may be designed using contrasting colours or hues of 1 colour. However, while choosing contrasting colours-the overall kit should either be in the dark category or light
- A Maximum of 2 colours only must be used on the Jersey as well as the Shorts. The design can even be done using hues of either of the 2 colours that the creator/designer has chosen.
- Club crest must be placed at the front left chest having a maximum size of 10cm x 10cm.
- Club crest must be placed on the front left thigh of the playing shorts, no larger than 20 sq. cms.
- Player Jersey number to appear on the front right thigh of the playing shorts, with a maximum height of 10cms.
- The design must account for good clarity of Sponsor logos on the front, right chest, medallion (under-collar) and sleeves.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN FOR THE CONTEST?
- Finals designs are to be submitted in the following formats – .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF
- Finals designs must be uploaded on the creator's social media handles using the hashtag #SaluteOurHeroes.
- Final files must also be shared with us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : KBFC FAN CONTEST: 3rd KIT (ISL SEASON 7, 2020-21)
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- This contest will be governed by the following standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of KBFC to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by KBFC to conduct further, similar or other contests in future. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Incomplete entries will automatically disqualify the participant.
Designs shared must be an original creation or an original piece of art that does not :
(a) infringe any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade names, industrial designs, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or confidentiality obligations; or
(b) otherwise violate applicable laws;
- In case the author/designer/creator uses someone else's artwork, then such usage must be with the written permission of the artist and the participant must submit proof of this prior to submitting their designs via email to email@example.com
- KBFC retains all copyrights and ownership of the design. By submitting your design in the contest, the author/designer/creator grants the club full commercial rights to the design or any future variants.
- KBFC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability.
- The author/designer/creator of the final chosen entry shall work with the club to make variations if any as per the ISL league regulations.
- KBFC shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition.
- The decision of the club will be final and binding to all entries.